If you are looking to bet your career in 2022, you should know top 10 – best startups to work for in India 2022 as well as best companies to work for in India 2022 even globally recognized companies. Many companies are awarded with great place to work 2022, best place to work in India 2022 and India’s best companies to work for 2022. Let us look forward for top 10 – best startups and best companies to work for in India and in the world valued at more than $1 billion by venture-capital firms where you can choose to make your career.
You should seriously consider below list if you can bet your career on best silicon valley startups or looking for best place to work in India 2022 along with great place to work 2022 India or even top companies to work for in India 2022.
There are people in the world who are looking to make their career working for Facebook, whatsapp, Ola, Swiggy, Uber Eats, Book My Show, Practo, Oyo, LensKart or other startup companies or best startups in silicon valley but they are confused with their decisions. Here we will list out best companies to work for in India 2022 as well as list of best startup companies to work for in India 2022.
List of Best Companies to Work for in India 2022
We have come-up with a list of 10 of the India’s hottest startups as well as hottest startups in the world. To do so, we have collected data from various sources, investors, members. You can get some basic knowledge on what is startup with examples before reading ahead. Our list includes startups based on our research data. Some of the names you might not have heard of yet. Read the detailed list of startup companies to choose the correct path for your career.
An American company operating in space transport services and aerospace manufacturing company founded by Elon Musk in year 2002. Top companies to work for in India 2022 – 2023 and in world usually follows principles of corporate finance in their business strategies. SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corporation) intention is to develop technologies for reducing space transportation cost. Company has developed launch vehicles like liquid-propellant rocket (Falcon 1), Falcon 9 and spacecraft (Dragon). In 2006, SpaceX company has received contract from NASA called COTS (Commercial Orbital Transportation Services) to develop and design a resupply cargo launch systems. By May 2015, SpaceX has taken off 6 missions to ISS (International Space Station). NASA has signed contract called CCDEV (Commercial Crew Development) with SpaceX to design and develop human-rated Dragon.
- Company Name: SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corporation)
- Founded in: 2002 (Sector: Aerospace).
- Founder by: Elon Musk.
- Headquarters in: Hawthorne, California, USA.
In the wake of applying unsuccessfully for a job at Google Inc. as a 16-year-old, Daniel Ek turned into a multi-millionaire at age 23 when he sold an internet publicizing organization in his local Sweden in 2006. He at that point turned his concentration to the sputtering music industry. One of the best startups to work for 2022. The organization net loss expanded to $200 million of year 2015 at the same time with the importance of corporate finance and appropriate utilization of funds has multiplied income to more than $2 billion.
Spotify offers a constrained, free form of its administration, trusting clients will in the end subscribe. A best companies to work for in world 2022. Starting late 2016, the organization tallied 30 million endorsers of its $9.99 premium arrangement, and around 70 million dynamic clients of its free, advertisement upheld variant – by a long shot the greatest worldwide client base of any membership music advertising.
- Company Name: Spotify
- Founded in: 2006 (Sector: podcast, music and video streaming).
- Founded by: Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon.
- Headquarters in: Stockholm, Sweden.
Uber Technologies Inc.
An American company Uber was initially named as “UberCab” was founded by Travis Kalanick, Garrett Camp in the year 2009 providing worldwide transportation services. As per May 2017, Transportation services is available in 58 countires. Looking at the success of Uber’s transportation services, many other organizations have implemented its plan of business which is now known as “Uberification” By year 2017, Uber Technolgies Inc. with net worth $68B was evaluated. Uber is rank first amongst top 10 – best startups and best companies to work for and one of the great place to work in 2022. If you have some business skills then should also find entrepreneurship ideas with low investment for your startup ideas.
- Company Name: Uber Technologies Inc.
- Founded in: March 2009 (Sector: Transport).
- Founded by: Travis Kalanick (CEO), Garrett Camp.
- Headquarters at: San Francisco, California, United States.
Students of MIT, Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi has founded company called Dropbox, Inc. For a file hosting service offering personal cloud, client software, cloud storage and file synchronization. Dropbox is founded in year 2007. Its among from the top 10 – best startups to work for in India 2022 and globally as well. After doing research on different types of investment models. Dropbox uses a business model called freemium, offering a free account with limited storage and premium subscriptions for additional capacity. Dropbox creates a special folder on their servers which then synchronizes files and folders to your account to view same files and folder regardless of which computer you use.
- Company Name: Dropbox Inc.
- Founded in: 2007 (Sector: Software).
- Founded by: Arash Ferdowsi and Drew Houston.
- Headquarters in: San Francisco, California, United States.
Didi Dache and Kuaidi Dache, China’s two biggest taxi-hailing applications, consented to converge in February 2015, putting a conclusion to their raising fight over clients and making an overwhelming player. The arrangement likewise combined the financial specialists which included two adversaries, A best startups to work for in world 2022-2022. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. also, Tencent Holdings Ltd. Both Didi and Kuaidi were established in 2012 and have connections to Alibaba.
The joined organization, Didi Chuxing Technology Co., has turned into a ride-hailing superpower, notwithstanding surpassing the world’s biggest such startup, Uber Technologies Inc., in China. In mid 2016, Uber sold its China operation to Didi for generally $20 billion of every a stock swap. A best startup in silicon valley. The two organizations were spending immense entireties on appropriations to tempt drivers and riders, raising crisp cash-flow to spend on baiting movement to their administrations. Presently Uber is its biggest investor, by Apple Inc., Alibaba and Tencent. If you have some idea, then you should also follow step by step guideline on how to start a business for smooth startup.
The organization is additionally creating self-ruling vehicles, for example, self-driving transports, and creating open transportation administration projects to dispatch transports, tram prepares and taxis in light of activity designs. It is one of the best companies to work for in India 2022 – 2023 as well as in world. It is helped by the huge measure of information it gathers from its more than 450 million dynamic clients. Its on the second position of top companies to work for in the world.
- Company Name: Didi Chuxing
- Founded in: 2012 (Sector: Transportation).
- Founded by: Wei Cheng, Rui Wu, Bo Zhang.
- Headquarters in: Beijing, China.
An Indian e-commerce business known as Flipkart is founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in year 2007. From pen to computers, Flipkart selling almost everything. Its one of the best companies to work for in India 2022-2022. Flipkart owned product DigiFlip has also been launched including USBs, Portable Laptop bags, tablets, etc. You should read what is crowdfunding and its power for your awareness. Flipkart raised crowdfunding by $210 million in May 2014, $1 billion in July 2014, $500 million in May 2015 and many more. By 2017, Flipkart worth at around $12 billion valuation.
- Company Name: Flipkart Inc.
- Founded in: 2007 (Sector: e-commerce).
- Founded by: Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
- Headquarters in: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
A website for listing and finding rental accommodation by Airbnb founded by Brian Chesky in the year 2008. Website has more that 1,500,000 listings serving in 190 countries. Around US $0.12 billion raised by Airbnb in 2011 and other rounds of funding by 2015. The objective of business finance was to raise $20 billion valuation. Airbnb is rank at forth position at list of startup companies and best startups to work for 2022.
- Company Name: Airbnb
- Founded in: 2008 (Sector: Travel).
- Founded by: Brian Chesky (CEO), Nathan Blecharczyk (CTO), Joe Gebbia (CPO) , Laurence Tosi (CFO).
- Headquarters at: San Francisco, California,United States.
A Chinese electronics company Xiaomi Inc. is founded by Lei Jun in the year 2010. Xiaomi Inc. Is one from the world’s top 10 smart phone makers operating in selling and manufacturing smart phones, smart phone apps and other consumer electronic items. As per Forbes, the CEO of the organization Lei Jun is rank at 23rd wealthiest person. Around 60 million cell phones were sold in the year 2014. Xiaomi Inc. is the ranked third from the list of startup companies and one from top 10 startup companies in the world. Startup owner or businesses should be aware of average cost of data breach for a company as it is really important now days for a business.
- Company Name: Xiaomi Inc.
- Founded in: April 6, 2010 (Sector: Computer Electronics and Hardware).
- Founded by: Lei Jun (CEO).
- Headquarter at: Beijing, China.
A mobile and web application company called Pinterest founded by Ben Silbermann (CEO), Evan Sharp and Paul Sciarra in the year 2010. Registration is required for Pinterest to use an eponymous photo sharing website. Mostly all the companies are in need of short term sources of finance as well as long term sources of finance to run the business. Same is the case with Pinterest, they have raised its funding from an investors and small entrepreneurs. CEO mentioned as a “catalog of ideas” services rather than as a social networking services.
- Company Name: Pinterest
- Founded in: 2010 (Sector: software).
- Founded by: Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, Evan Sharp.
- Headquarters in: San Francisco, California,United States.
Palantir Technologies Inc.
An American software organization, Palantir Technologies, Inc. founded in 2004 by Peter Thiel, Joe Lonsdale,Alex Karp, Stephen Cohen, Nathan Gettings. Palantir Gotham software is operated by counter-terrorism experts in the United States Department of Defense, United States Intelligence Community, digital examiners at Information Warfare Monitor, Fraud examiners at the Recovery Accountability and many more. Palantir Metropolis software operate by speculative stock investments, banking and financial services institutions to serve state and local governments. In year 2017, Company worth at US $25 billion with various different types of business finance. Its one of the best tech companies to work for and best startup company to better your career on.
- Company Name: Palantir Technologies, Inc.
- Founded in: 2004 (Sector: Software).
- Founded by: Peter Thiel, Joe Lonsdale,Alex Karp, Nathan Gettings, Stephen Cohen.
- Headquarters at: Palo Alto, California.
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Startup Basics for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is a Startup? Definition, Examples and Startup Operations
- Chapter 2: What are the Startup Requirements? Checklist and Feasibility Analysis
- Chapter 3: What Is Lean Startup? Definition, Examples, Process and Limitations
- Chapter 4: Top 10 Key Benefits and Reasons to Start a Business
- Chapter 5: How to Start a Company or a Business – Step by Step Guide
- Chapter 6: How to Master in business fundamentals? Basics Guide of Startup
- Chapter 7: Top 10 Best Startup Ideas with Low Investment
- Chapter 8: Top 10 Best Sources for Startup Business Funding for Your Idea
- Chapter 9: Legal Formalities - How to Register a Company or a Startup in India?
- Chapter 10: Top 10 - Best Tactics on Lean Management Strategy
- Chapter 11: How to Analyze Your Startup Business Plan with SWOT Analysis?
- Chapter 12: Best Ways - To Build a Successful Startup Plan and Strategy
- Chapter 13: What is Power of Crowdfunding for Startups and Business?
- Chapter 14: Basics of Startup Quiz – Question and Answers for Beginners
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?