You’d like to write a guest post or a guide on how to write a guest post. If you want to make a statement, Wikifinancepedia.com is a fantastic place to start. It is a well-known blog where your guest piece may be published. Apart from finance, This is an excellent resource for a range of finance and other subjects. Wikifinancepedia is the ideal place to pitch guest blogging opportunities to other blogs. It has over 100,000 monthly page views and has a domain authority of 70, suggesting that it possesses considerable authority.
A Compilation of Stats and Data in General
The most often used language for blogging is English, followed by Spanish and Portuguese. According to the Pew Research Center, around 80% of internet users utilise social networking sites and blogs. After videos and eBooks, blogging is the third most popular technique of content marketing promotion. Businesses who invested considerable time and money in blogging last year saw a 13X increase in revenue compared to those that did not. 70% of people prefer articles over commercials when learning about a business.
According to statistics, there are more than 1.89 billion websites on the internet. Around 500 million websites are active. Finding current websites that do have global reach rank, such as the top 1 million websites, is critical, demanding and challenging for information seekers. Wikifinancepedia is an excellent example of how to use statistics. Consider the example provided below to understand more about it.
|DA||PA||PR||TF||CF||SS||Alexa Rank||Global Rank|
The Foundations of Guest Publishing
Here are some guidelines for writing guest posts. You’ll find links to a range of good websites on this subject at the bottom of this page. However, there are a few quick and fundamental points to keep in mind.
Consider the following factors while writing guest posts:
- To be eligible for publication, guest essays must be well-written. People and search engines are becoming more picky, and this is not just due to the sophistication of search engines.
- Individuals should wish to share them on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. As a result of sharing, more people read.
- For the straightforward reason that they must be precise. To reap the greatest advantage from them, individuals must be encouraged to read them.
- Outbound links must be relevant and beneficial to the page’s content. Additionally, they must be located properly. The anchor text for the links is structured appropriately.
- If you publish a guest post on a site with a high volume of guest articles are usually useless and not much helpful.
Before You Begin, You Should Identify Your Objectives
Prior to getting started, you must decide why you want to contribute to a guest blog. Before deciding which sites to send your guest pieces to, you must first identify your goals for them. As a general rule, guest blogging is used for three primary purposes: brand promotion, reader education, and income generation.
- The objective here is to position oneself as an authority and well-known figure in one’s field.
- Obtaining more connections to your website is a challenging undertaking.
- Getting people to visit your website again and again is a challenging undertaking.
You may also accomplish all three of these goals if you write the appropriate stuff for the top blogs, which you should.