Investing money is not a game where you bet on either heads or tails for winning. It is said to say that many of the investors have this wrong attitude. Knowledge is only the key for the investors to walk on the positive attitude path.
Investing is purely a knowledge driven game where person will proper knowledge, right mindset will be able to make a good amount of profit. It is practically not possible to win in each and every trade or win always. You should be ready for losses as well in some trades. It is recommended that if you build your portfolio in such a manner that probability of winning trades is greater than 50 percent then you will make a good amount of money. Missing some of the golden opportunities is always a part of investor’s autobiography. However, it’s important to learn a lesson rather than think negatively or to curse. It should be noted that psychological harm or break will affect your investment decisions for longer time.
How to Develop a “Positive Attitude towards Investment”:
Positive thinking and positive attitude on capital investment is highly required when moving ahead with investing in stocks, forex, currency or either in derivative markets. So, if you are not aware how to develop positive attitude then let us understand in detail on the same.
1. Have you done your home work for your investment plan? This is a first most important point to evaluate yourself that have you defined your targets, objectives, risks, duration of investment.
2. Keep yourself away from pointless discussions. Never discuss your plans because no two individuals look towards investment in the same way.
3. Rather than evaluating or watching rates for individual stocks, always have the habit of analysing your whole portfolio. There are chances of either one to lose or to win.
4. You learn to cook well after number of attempts same apply to investment as well. Keep reading books, articles, blogs to keep you updated with latest trends or latest strategies to make your investment plan even better than previous.
5. Never ever get excited and over joyful after wining on couple of trades and stop learning. There is no one in the world recorded as 100% probability of wining trades.
6. Always think positive whatever may be either sport or life. You should consider investment as a football game where you gain sometime or you lose someday. Ensure that you learn from all your experience and try to implement your experience in next game.
Is Investing a Gambling:
Whether it may be a game or a life you will have to gamble to turn your bad times. Same thing applies to investment as well, Peter lynch said ‘An investment is a gamble in which you have managed to tilt your odds in your favour.” Knowledge and strategies will assist you to turn situations of your life or game in your favour. As an individual you have to keep reading articles, news, strategies people implement to cover their risk, smart ways of investing and many more. You knowledge and your positive approach is the ultimate key of your success. One should learn, develop and be prepared with various investment plans, potential risk plan for bad times like Plan A, Plan B and if everything fails then you should be ready with Plan C.
Slowly and gradually you should develop positive attitude towards investing. Be prepared with mitigation plans for worst situations. Do not let your emotion drive your investment plan.
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Basics of Investing for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is Investment and its objectives?
- Chapter 2: Why is Investment important for Economic growth?
- Chapter 3: Ways to Invest your Money and Make Profit
- Chapter 4: Best Investment Opportunities for your Retirement Income
- Chapter 5: What are the Legal Matters you should know before Investing?
- Chapter 6: Different Types of Investment Risks Involved in Investing
- Chapter 7: When and How to Invest in Stocks?
- Currently Reading: How Positive Attitude can improve your Investing mindset?
- Chapter 9: Should you Borrow Money to Invest in Stock Markets or Funds
- Chapter 10: 5 Rules of Thumb - To be consider before making Investments
- Chapter 11: How to Calculate Stock Market Returns and Break Even Point?
- Chapter 12: How to Calculate Compound Interest and Simple Interest?
- Chapter 13: Rule of 72, 114 and 144 of Compounding Interest formula
- Chapter 14: What is the Difference between Trading, Investment and Speculation?
- Chapter 15: How to become a Smart Investor or a Successful Investor
- Chapter 16: Tutorial Quiz – Basics of Investing for Beginners Module
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?