Alice Blue offers the best trading account in India. It provides a Free Demat & Trading Account and charges the lowest brokerage on Intraday and F&O Trading along with Zero Brokerage Equity Investment.
For a smooth trading experience, you need to have the best trading account. Just like a good car is required to have a smooth drive.
This article will not only teach you how to identify the best trading account in India, but it will also teach you the most important criteria to use in your search. Let’s get started!
Best Trading Account for Beginners in India
The best trading account for beginners in India is offered by Alice Blue. Keep reading to find out why Alice Blue is the best trading account for beginners in India.
With that being said, let’s also look at the steps involved in finding out the best trading account for beginners in India.
Step 1: Get familiar with the various Trading Accounts available
- Equity and Currency Account: A standard trading account allows you to buy and sell equity and currency instruments.
- Commodity Account: You can use this account to trade commodities, such as gold, silver, crude oil, etc., on the commodity exchange.
- Single Margin Account: This is a mix of an equity, currency, and commodity account that allows you to buy and sell financial instruments in all sectors efficiently. Alice Blue is one of the few brokers who offer a single-margin account.
Step 2: See what features the broker’s trading platform offers. A broker’s trading platform could be a mobile or desktop app, a website, or all three. A trading platform also gives you access to specialized features like:
- Live News.
- The best stocks to buy can be found using stock scanners.
- Different types of charts.
- Tools to analyze the charts etc.
Step 3: Find the brokerage fee charged by the broker.
Every buy and sell transaction in the stock market incurs a brokerage fee. Assume a broker charges ₹15 per order. So, if you buy 100 Reliance shares, you would be charged ₹15.
Step 4: Examine the amount of leverage that is made available by the broker.
Utilizing leverage enables investors to purchase a greater number of shares with the same amount of capital. Let’s look at an example of this to better understand how it works:
Assuming that your broker offers a leverage of five times, this indicates that you may purchase five times the value of the shares using the funds at your disposal. Therefore, if you have ₹10,000, you have the opportunity to purchase shares that are worth ₹50,000.
Step 5: You also need to think about other costs associated with investments, such as the following:
- Mutual Funds
- Debentures, etc.
So this is how one goes about choosing the best trading account!
There is no need for you to seek in any other places. Alice Blue offers all of the aforementioned amenities at prices that are both the finest and the lowest in India.
Best Demat and Trading Account In India
For the reasons given above, it would not be unfair to say that Alice Blue provides the best demat and trading account in India. Additionally, discover a few more features that answer why Alice Blue is the best demat and trading account in India!
Alice Blue was founded in 2006 and currently has its head office based in Bangalore. After having been in business for close to a couple of decades, Alice Blue has gone a long way and now has over 20+ branches with more than 12000 partners all throughout India.
|EQ Intraday(NSE, BSE)||₹ 15 per order or 0.05%, whichever is lower|
|EQ Delivery(NSE, BSE)||0|
|FUT(NSE, BSE)||₹ 15 per order or 0.05%, whichever is lower|
|OPTION(NSE, BSE)||₹ 15 per Order|
|FUT(MCX)||₹ 15 per order or 0.05%, whichever is lower|
|OPTION(MCX)||₹ 15 per Order|
|CURRENCY FUT(NSE, BSE)||₹ 15 per order or 0.05%, whichever is lower|
|CURRENCY OPT(NSE, BSE)||₹ 15 per order|
|NOTE*:Bracket Order charges are applicable at Rs. 4+GST on every executed order|
Let’s look at an example to better grasp the concept: Suppose you purchased shares with a value of 5 lakh rupees.
|Freedom 15 Plan|
|Equity Delivery||₹ 0|
|Equity Intraday||₹ 15 max per order|
|NSE CASH NIFTY 50 STOCKS||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)||NA||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)|
|NSE/BSE CASH A GROUP STOCKS||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)||NA||MAX 5X /(APPLICABLE+VAR+ELM)|
|NSE/BSE CASH OTHER GROUP||1X TIMES||NA||NA||NA|
|NSE FUT NIFTY-50 STOCKS||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN|
|NSE FUT OTHER STOCKS||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN|
|NSE INDEX OPTIONS BUY||AS PER PREMIUM||AS PER PREMIUM||NA||NA|
|NSE INDEX OPTIONS SELL||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||NA||NA|
|MCX||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN|
|CURRENCY||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||AS PER SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN||NA||NA|
Here’s how leverage work:
Suppose you have ₹10,000 in your trading account; if you trade intraday utilizing Bracket Order, you have the option to buy stocks with a total value of ₹50,000.
Calculation: ₹10,000 x 5 times = ₹50,000
For daily insights on leverage, visit this page.
Both the Best Trading Website (ANT Web) and a Secure Mobile Trading Platform (ANT Mobi) are offered by Alice Blue.
All of these trading platforms are quite user-friendly and include historical chart data going back at least one year, more than 100 different technical indicators, several watchlists, and a great deal of other highly advanced features.
We provide a single account for Equity and Commodity Exchange in order to make your trading experience as streamlined as possible, and in addition, we provide two unique products:
- Trade School: It is a stock market education platform that allows you to learn all there is to know about stock markets, beginning with the basics and progressing all the way up to advanced topics, from the Top Traders and Investors in India through webinars, live sessions, and courses.
- Trade Store: It is a marketplace that offers incredible apps that will make the process of trading and investing in the stock market more simpler for you. Over fifteen to twenty products are available in the Trade Store, and if you are an Alice Blue customer, you will have access to products at a discounted rate.
The following are some of the ways in which Trade Store may assist you in your endeavors in trading and investment:
- Investing in mutual funds directly means doing so WITHOUT PAYING A COMMISSION.
- You can invest in an IPO with only one click using UPI.
- Separate Options Trading Platform with readymade strategies
- Buy & Sell Signals Software with 70 – 90% accuracy
- Stock Screeners and market sentiment analyzers for better decision making
- As well as advisory services, specific technical and fundamental analysis methodologies are available.
- Advisory, and more.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which Trading Account is Best in India?
When you are just starting out, you will require guidance at every stage of the process. Alice Blue is one Indian stock broker who is known for being very helpful to beginner investors.
When compared to the other leading stock brokerage firms in India, Alice Blue’s brokerage fees are 25% lower, making them the lowest in the industry.
It also offers the greatest trading and investment apps and tools in its Trade Store Marketplace and hosts educational webinars on its Trade School platform.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?