Have you ever thought of protecting yourself? Do you know how to safeguard your family? Do you know how to protect your income after disability? Are you aware of protecting yourself and your family while travelling? Are you aware of how to safeguard your vehicle?
Insurance for Beginners Module:
In this tutorial e-learning course you will learn the basics of insurance. This course is aimed at empowering your knowledge on insurance domain. After taking this course you will have clear understanding of which insurance product best suits your requirement. Here you can take first step toward insurance.
E-learning course details: Course duration for Insurance for Beginners Module is approximately 45 minutes. At the end of the tutorial course you can take the quiz to check how far you have understood about insurance. You can publish your quiz score’s on website and share with your friends and team mates also. This course consists of series of chapters given below. Best of luck!
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Basics of Insurance for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is Insurance Policy and Types of Insurance
- Chapter 2: Fundamentals of Risk and Insurance
- Chapter 3: What is Health Insurance Policy and Types of Health Insurance
- Chapter 4: What is Disability Insurance Policy and Types of Disability Insurance
- Chapter 5: What is Life Insurance Policy and Types of Life Insurance
- Chapter 6: 4 Key Consideration Clause of a Life Insurance Policy
- Chapter 7: What is Term Insurance Policy and Types of Term Insurance
- Chapter 8: What is Auto Insurance Policy and Types of Auto Insurance
- Chapter 9: What is Home Insurance and Types of Home Insurance
- Chapter 10: What is Travel Insurance Policy and Travel Insurance Coverage
- Chapter 11: Other Different Types of Insurance Policies
- Chapter 12: Insurance Quiz – Basics of Insurance for Beginners Module
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?