Are you aware of Accruals concept, Materialist concept, Conservatism concept, Economic concept? Do you know the foundation of basic accounting concepts? Are you aware of different types of accounts? Have you ever gone thru complete accounting process? Do you know various types of accounting methods? Are you new to accounting and looking for accounting for beginners course? They you are at right place. Here we are going to share knowledge about basic accounting concepts for free.
Basic Accounting Concepts for Beginners Guide:
In this tutorial e-learning course you will learn the basic accounting concepts. This course empowers your knowledge on Accounting. After taking this course you will have sound knowledge on accounting process and various different financial reports.
E-learning course details: Course duration for Accounting for beginners module is approximately 60 minutes. This course consists of series of chapters given below. At the end of the tutorial course you can take the quiz to check how far you have understood about basic accounting concepts. You can publish your quiz score’s on website and share with your friends and team mates also. Best of luck!
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Basics of Accounting for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is Accounting with Examples
- Chapter 2: Objectives of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Types of Accounts
- Chapter 4: Branches of Accounting
- Chapter 5: Accounting Process
- Chapter 6: What is Assets and Current Assets?
- Chapter 7: What is Liability and Current Liabilities?
- Chapter 8: What is Revenue and Expenses?
- Chapter 9: What is a Single Entry System?
- Chapter 10: What is Double Entry System?
- Chapter 11: What are Journal Entries? Format and Examples
- Chapter 12: What Is a General Ledger? Format with Example
- Chapter 13: What is a Trial Balance? Examples and Limitations
- Chapter 14: What is a Profit and Loss Statement or Income Statement?
- Chapter 15: What is a Balance Sheet? Definition, Format and Examples
- Chapter 16: What is Managerial Accounting? Role, Job and Objectives
- Chapter 17: Accounting Quiz – Basics of Accounting for Beginners Module
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 17
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!