If you are looking for compare credit cards in India 2019 or credit card comparison in India 2019 or compare credit cards offers, reviews, etc. Then here we are presenting another important article on compare credit cards in India 2019 – 2020 or you can also say credit card comparison in India 2019 – 2020 for our readers to get review the credit card markets. In this article we compare credit cards in India based on offers, deals and their annual fees and provide consolidated and useful bit of information in simple language. There are some cards which offers best credit card in India deals whereas there are some cheap and good credit cards who are looking for only specific purpose. Go and compare credit cards from the list mentioned below and check out the credit card offers, reviews, cheapest credit card in terms of annual fees and lot more.
Apply Online – Compare Credit Cards in India for 2019:
Here you will notice that we have selected top credit cards offered in the market along with best service provider as a part of our credit card comparison project and will show you result of compare credit cards in India 2019. Below information is provided based on the survey conducted with our subscribers. We thank to our subscribers to provide valuable information in terms of credit card reviews, offers, deals and help us to present credit card comparison chart in front of you.
|Credit Card Type||Joining Fees||Annual Fees||Compare Credit Card Features and Benefits|
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
|INR 250 + Taxes|
|Nil||1) 5 reward points at Fuel Bills for every INR.150/-.|
2) Get 5 reward points at dining outlets on every INR 150 credit card spending.
3) Earn 1 reward point per INR 150 on all other categories.
4) Additionally get 500 reward points on registration for online banking.
5) Also get 1000 reward points on card swipe within 60 days.
6) Enjoy 20% cashback of upto Rs. 600 per month on Uber rides.
CitiBank Cashback Card
|INR 500 + Taxes||INR 500 + Taxes||1) Simply pay to merchant for purchases up to INR 2000 without entering the PIN.|
2) Get Cash Back of 5% on purchase of Movie Tickets.
3) Get 5% Cash Back on all your telephone bill / utility bill payments.
4) Get 0.5% Cash Back on all other transactions from this card.
5) Earned cashback gets auto credited into account in multiples of 500.
6) This is one of the top rated card acknowledged by our subscribers while giving credit card comparison survey.
CitiBank Reward Card
|INR 1000 + Taxes||INR 1000 + Taxes|
Annual fee can be waived off for annual spend greater than INR 30,000
|1) Get 2,500 points on Card activation|
2) Get 1,500 bonus points on your first spend made within 30 days of card issue.
3) Get 1,000 bonus points on your first spend of Rs. 1000 made within 60 days of card issue.
4) Get 300 bonus points on card spends of INR 30,000 or more in a month.
5) Earn 1 Reward Point for every INR 125 transaction anywhere else get 1,000 points per INR 1 Lakh spending on every quarter.
6) Enjoy additionally 10x Reward Points on spends at Department & Apparel Stores.
7) Earn unlimited 10X reward points at select partners.
8) Redeem now or keep collecting for something big later – it’s a choice you have because your reward points will never expire.
9) It is an International Credit card which can be used in India and worldwide as well.
IndianOil Citi Platinum Card
|INR 1000 + Taxes||INR 1000 + Taxes||1) Save over 5% on fuel bills when filling at IndianOil Outlets.|
2) You Earn 2 Turbo Points for every INR 150 spending on grocery bills. And get 1 turbo point for every INR 150 transaction on any purchases. Its an International Credit card & can be used globally.
3) Redeem Turbo Points for free fuel instantly at select outlets.
4) Get maximum upto 71 litres of fuel free per year by using this card. When you compare credit card with others, this is a cheap and good credit card among majority of people.
Type: Dining, Fuel, Lifestyle, Cashback.
|INR 499 + Applicable Taxes||INR 499 + Applicable Taxes||1) 1x Reward Points on dining worldwide.|
2) Get fuel surcharge waive off across authorized stations and 1% fuel surcharge waive off across all petrol pumps in India.
Type: Cashback, Lifesytle, Fuel.
|INR 499 + Taxes|
|INR 499 + Taxes|
**Annual fees can be waived off when spending more than INR 1 lakh per year.
|1) Get a welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon.|
2) You earn 10X rewards on all your spendings on Movies, Grocery, Dining and Departmental Store expenses.
3) Earn 1 Reward point for INR 100 transaction on all other categories.
4) Get 1% fuel surcharge waive off across all petrol pumps in India for fueling between INR 500 to INR 3000. This is limit to maximum of INR 100 per month.
5) Get an E-voucher of Rs. 2,000 on online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh annually.
6) Annual charges become “Nil”, if the total purchases made by you are more than INR 1,00,000.
7) You can also redeem your points against your credit card outstanding bill or against gifts from authorized rewards catalogue.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium card
|INR 499 + Taxes||INR 750 + Taxes|
**Fee to be waived off when annual spend is greater than INR 60,000
|1) 5% cashback at Fuel Bills / Telephone bills / Utility Bill Payments and More.|
2) Get discount of 5% on credit card spending.
3) Get upto 20% off on deals from Firstcry, Uber, Puma, Bigbasket, Bluestone, Da Milano, etc.
4) Huge fuel cashback irrespective of the petrol pump you swipe with your card.
5) 1 reward point per INR 150 across all categories.
6) Additionally get 500 reward points on registration for online banking.
7) Also get 1000 reward points on card swipe within 60 days.
8) Save up to Rs8,650 every year.
9) Enjoy 20% cashback of upto Rs. 600 per month on Uber rides.
The American Express Gold Card
|INR 1000 + Taxes||INR 4500 + Taxes||1) 4,000 Rewards Points for swiping card for 3 times within the first 60 days.|
2) 3% cashback at leading fuel filling stations across India.
3) 1,000 Rewards Points for 4 transactions through card of Rs. 1,000 and above every month.
4) Also get additional travel bookings benefits with MakeMyTrip.com
5) You can redeem points from fabulous 24 carat & 18 carat collection of gold.
The American Express MakeMyTrip Credit Card
|INR 750 + Taxes Applicable||INR 1500 + Taxes Applicable||1) Two welcome vouchers of MakeMyTrip, each worth INR 1,000.|
2) Discounted at 31 Domestic Airport Lounges at 14 cities in India.
3) 3% cash back at fuel stations within India.
4) MakeMyTrip.com offer upto 70% Cashback on Hotel bookings and 5% cashback on other bookings.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
|INR 3500 + Taxes||INR 5000 + Taxes||1) 5,000 Milestone rewards points redeemable for IndiGo worth INR 4000 as a welcome gift.|
2) Spend INR 1.90 lacs in a year and get IndiGo Vouchers worth INR 7,700 and above.
3) Spend INR 4 lacs in a year and get IndiGo coupons worth greater than INR 11,800 and get a Taj Group voucher worth INR 10,000.
4) Get 3% cashback at leading authorized fuel stations within India.
5) Get 4 complimentary visits per year to 31 airport lounges in Mumbai, Delhi and 10 other cities.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
|INR 2,500 + Taxes||INR 2,500 + Taxes||1) You get complimentary Taj Epicure Membership.|
2) You also earn complimentary priority membership to over 850+ airport lounges
3) Lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all your foreign expenses.
4) 0% of the fuel surcharge.
You can go through the above credit card comparison and check from the compare credit cards in India 2019 – 2020 for which card is suitable for you. If you are still confused with your decision then you can also check Top 10 – Best Credit Card in India. Hope this article was useful to you. You can also share with us your reviews, benefits and experience while using these credit card so that we can provide correct information to our audience when they compare credit cards in India. We would be glad to hear a feedback from you. Thanks 🙂