There are people who are looking forward for best dividend paying stocks for the long term in India 2021 for retirement income. Investors mainly look forward for top dividend paying stocks in India 2021 for passive income. They mainly follow the historical data of highest dividend paying stocks in India in last 10 years and last 5 years for research and analysis purpose. Also there are people who are confused to conclude where to buy highest dividend paying penny stocks for investment or high dividend paying psu stocks or high dividend yield stocks blue chip for investment purpose.
Today we are going to discuss in detail based on top dividend paying stocks in India and high dividend yield stocks in India 2021-2022, so that you can take firm decision on your capital investment. When you are searching for best returns on investment for long term then you should first learn and take the knowledge on differences between high dividend yield stocks and stocks for long term investment.
You should also compare returns for best dividend paying stocks and best stocks for long term investment for analysis your portfolio. As you know everything in this world has advantages and disadvantages. Let us firstly understand key important facts about best dividend paying stocks in India 2021 for your long term investment strategies.
Myths & Facts You Didn’t Know About Dividends
1) Inversely Proportion: Share price of the stocks is inversely proportion to dividend yield stocks / shares. For example: If dividend yield trend to move upwards then equity share value of the stock will gradually trend to move downwards.
2) Inconsistent Dividends: It is observed that dividend paying is not constant every year, it keeps on changing. It is rarely identified that companies who are listed among top dividend paying stocks in 2020 will also be listed under high yield dividend stocks for 2021 and 2022 years as well.
3) Falling in Bullish Market: Bullish trend of the market is the place where people trend to earn highest returns on their investment as share price moves in upward direction. In such cases dividend yield of the stocks will trend in downward direction, as stock price is inversely proportion to dividend of a stock.
4) Risk in Capital Appreciation: It is mainly observed that best dividend paying stocks for the long term may not give you as much as returns on investment as other stocks. When you choose to invest in top dividend stocks for long term, you can easily figure it out that returns in last 10 years for high yield dividend stocks is much lesser than ordinary equity stocks.
5) Misled to Investors: When company announces dividend rates and get listed in best long term dividend stocks, it is often that investor assumes that it’s a return on capital investment but it is not. Return on investment cannot be calculated based on high yield dividend stocks.
Let us further step inside and look deep into details to better understand this concept. Here we are going to list down best dividend stocks for the long term retirement income in India
Below is the list of top 10 – best dividend paying stocks last 10 years for retirement income in India. Below table statistic is based on 2021 data. This list of top dividend stocks will assist you to choose which dividend paying stocks to buy for long term investment. This list may not be same when we look for top dividend stocks for 2021 or either year 2022 as it keeps on changing.
|Sr||Company Name||P/E Ratio||1-Yr Return %||Payout Ratio %||3-Yrs Avg Div Payout %||Price/ Book Value||1-Yr Profit Growth %|
|3||Geojit Financial Services||14.27||98.24||75.99||81.38||2.4||175.86|
|10||Shree Digvijay Cement||19.48||127.57||37.58||12.52||3.27||112.97|
Return on Top Dividend Paying Stocks in India 2021
From best dividend and bonus paying stocks in India 2021, we have analyzed and calculated returns of high dividend yield stocks India 2021. Let us now look for the returns on capital investment, when invested in highest dividend paying stocks in India in last 10 years for long term.
|Sr||Company Name||Stock Price|
|10 Years |
|3||Geojit Financial Services||32||56||76%|
|10||Shree Digvijay Cement||12||62||416%|
|Average 10 Years Returns||523%|
From the above calculation, we have observed that when you invest Rs.1,00,000 in high yield dividend stocks for long term in India, you can expect an average return of Rs.3,27,000/- (average 327% returns in last 10 years) on your investment apart for your dividend income.
You can also learn how to calculate stock market returns and check the calculation mentioned above. The data here look exciting when you compare with returns you get from your bank saving account interest rate. You can even read more about how to invest in stock market along with top 10 best investment plan in India.
When you compare this data from best stocks you may thing that your decision towards investment in best dividend stocks is inappropriate. To better understand, you should also check out best stocks for long term investment in India to see the difference on returns between best dividend paying stocks for the long term in India and best stocks to buy for long term. Hope you will get all your answers for your questions.
Top 100 – List of Highest Dividend Paying Stocks in India 2021
Here are some of the other high dividend paying PSU stocks, dividend paying penny stocks with good fundamentals as well as dividend paying multibagger penny stocks in India for 2021. This below list exclude the above “Top 10 – Best Dividend Paying stocks in India 2021”. You can use this data for your analysis purpose.
|Sr||Company Name||P/E Ratio||1-Yr return %||Payout Ratio %||3-Yrs Avg Div Payout %||Price / Book Value||1-Yr Profit Growth %|
|2||India Grid Trust||17.82||40.51||126.11||158.79||1.42||168.09|
|3||R C F||7.21||13.04||75.64||49.87||0.89||517.8|
|6||Josts Engg. Co.||12.57||6.13||51.85||23.52||2.09||112.25|
|10||Diamines & Chem.||13.07||162.83||32.6||34.78||4.45||70.17|
|11||Par Drugs & Che.||9.2||68.69||32.35||10.77||1.07||88.84|
|16||SKM Egg Prod.||14.37||51.49||28.14||53.51||1.38||156.11|
|17||AVT Natural Prod||19.51||54.26||26.88||27.09||2.58||56.54|
|22||Bayer Crop Sci.||36.96||53.8||23.66||20.85||9.82||73.21|
|23||TD Power Systems||18.46||2.98||23.25||58.52||1.06||70.53|
|35||Guj. Sidhee Cem.||10.04||117.73||19.51||6.5||0.82||125.22|
|40||Bambino Agro Ind||17.87||89.82||15.38||24.92||2.67||79.93|
|47||Shree Ganesh Rem||17.46||143.23||14.03||17.03||3.99||54.17|
|48||Grob Tea Co||3.69||45.27||13.94||14.39||1||407.17|
|53||JK Lakshmi Cem.||13.53||20.39||11.86||15.02||2.17||74.15|
|61||S C I||4.62||40.85||10.38||3.46||0.52||385.12|
|62||Guj. Themis Bio.||9.74||318.52||10.14||3.37||6.45||457.57|
|65||Mukesh Babu Fin.||5.52||36.44||9.64||12.9||0.65||150.66|
|71||L T Foods||6.96||160.54||8.67||5.34||1.13||71.41|
|73||AMJ Land Holdin.||9.76||40.36||8.37||20.34||1.06||541.99|
|74||Ugar Sugar Works||4.89||31.15||8.13||2.72||5.35||5271.23|
|76||K C P||8.44||17.02||7.11||12.4||1.01||82.67|
|93||Share India Sec.||9.98||114.71||4||1.33||2.43||130.73|
|98||Emkay Taps & Cut||8.27||11.11||3.03||5.27||0.96||169.96|
|99||Shankar Lal Ram.||14.88||8.84||2.97||4.32||0.95||79.33|
In the above table you have observed Top 100 companies that are listed among best dividend paying stocks for the long term 2021 in India. If you are looking forward towards highest dividend paying stocks in India 2021, then you should definitely consider this above list for analyzing your data.
You also do research on best mutual funds to invest in India before you conclude yourself, you should thoroughly do research will much more information before thinking to investment in best dividend paying stocks for the long term in India.
As after reviewing top dividend paying stocks in India 2021, we can conclude that if you are looking forward for high yield dividend paying stocks then return on capital investment will be not so attractive as other stocks. I would recommend you to look forward for highest return stocks / shares rather than highest dividend stocks. But finally it depends upon everyone’s perception where to look for highest dividend paying stocks in India 2021 for long term investment with upside growth potential or good stocks to buy. Hope this learning course has enhance your knowledge and helped you to take right step in your capital investment.
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Top 10 - Best Investment Options in India
- Chapter 1: Top 10 - Best Stocks for Long Term Investment in India
- Currently Reading: Top 10 – Best Dividend Paying Stocks for Long Term in India
- Chapter 3: Top 10 – Best Stocks to Buy for Long Term Investment in India
- Chapter 4: Top 10 – Best Large Cap Stocks to Buy for Long Term Investment in India
- Chapter 5: Top 10 – Best Mid Cap Stocks to Buy for Long Term Investment in India
- Chapter 6: Top 10 – Best Small Cap Stocks to Buy for Long Term Investment in India
- Chapter 7: Top 10 – Best Mutual Funds to Invest in for Long Term in India
- Chapter 8: Top 10 – Best Mutual Funds for SIP to Invest in India
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?