Administrative Process Definition:
It is a process workflow followed across any type of businesses that may be either private or public organization. The administrative process has four basic functions of administrative process: planning, organization, execution and control. A summary expression of these fundamental functions of management is listed below:
Planning: It is an initial process of business or an organization plan where business planning and strategies are been prepared.
Organization: To distribute the work among members of the group and to establish and recognize the necessary relationships.
Control: Physical activities to conform with the business plans.
Execution: By the group to carry out the tasks required will and enthusiasm.
Parts of Business Administrative Process:
Let us step by step discuss the important functions and parts of business administrative processes and procedures in details:
What is Planning?
Planning Definition: In business management process, planning is also called as decision making process. In this phase brainstroming is perfomed for organizing and managing business activities and preparing strategies for the business growth. Planning process is divided into three parts; they are:
- Analyzing various roadmap for the business.
- Evaluating different roadmap for the business.
- Finalizing specific roadmap as a part of a business plan.
What is Organization?
Organization Definition: In administrative process, Organization is a set of charges whose rules and standards of behaviour should be followed by everyone and everyone should make use of this medium that allows a company to achieve its specific objectives.
Importance of Organizational Structure:
- It is character continuous (expression, contraction, new products).
- It is a medium that provides the best way to achieve the objectives.
- It provides the methods so that they can perform the activities efficiently, with minimal effort.
- Avoid slowness and inefficiency.
- Reduce or eliminate duplication of efforts, in determining the functions and responsibilities.
- The structure should reflect the objectives and plans of the company, the authority, and its environment.
Basic Steps involved in “Organizing Process”:
- Divide the entire workload into tasks that can be executed in a logical and convenient for individuals or groups. This is known as the division of labour.
- Combine tasks logically and efficiently, the group of employees and tasks are often referred to as the departmentalizing.
- Specify who depends on who in the organization, linking departments this produces a hierarchy of the organization.
- Establish mechanisms to integrate the activities of all departments on a consistent and to monitor the effectiveness of such integration. This process is known as coordination.
- Reward with good pay and recognition for a job well done.
- Meet the needs of employees through efforts at work.
- Review the implementation efforts in the light of the results of the control.
What is Control?
Control Definition: Managers have always found it suitable to confirm or monitor what is being done to ensure that the work of others is progressing satisfactorily towards the prearranged target is called as control activities.
Set a suitable plan, hand out the components required for activities that plan and the successful implementation of each person do not ensure that the company will be successful. There may be disagreements, misinterpretations and sudden obstacles and should be reported promptly to the manager so that corrective action can be taken.
Most Important Risk Management and Control Activities:
Few of the important control activities are listed below that you are supposed to follow:
- Compare the results to the general plans.
- Devise effective means of measuring operations.
- Communicating means which is measurement.
- Transfer detailed data so they show comparisons and differences.
- Adjust control in the light of the results of the control.
What is Execution?
Execution Definition: It is a physical activities resulting from the steps of planning and organization, the manager needs to take steps to initiate and continue the actions required for the group run the task. Among the common measures used by the manager to put into action the group is directing, developing managers, educate, help members to improve their work. This is called execution.
Most Important Execution and Implementation process:
Here are few important implementation process activities that you may put into practise.
- Put into practice the philosophy of participation for all those affected by the decision.
- Driving and challenge others to do their best.
- Motivate members.
- Communicate effectively.
- Tutorial Course - Basics of Business for Beginners Module -
» e-Learning Chapter 1: How to Start a Business? Step by Step Guide for Beginners to Business Basics.
» e-Learning Chapter 2: Business Basics and Fundamentals for Beginners before writing a Business Plan.
» e-Learning Chapter 3: Top 10 Best Small Business Ideas with Low Investment to Start a Business.
» e-Learning Chapter 4: Top 10 Secret Rules on how to be a Successful Business Owners in the world?
» e-Learning Chapter 5: What is Online Marketing? Definition, Terms and Campaign Strategies.
» e-Learning Chapter 6: What is Business Administration? Functions and Fundamentals.
» Currently Reading: What are Business Administrative Process and Procedures?
» e-Learning Chapter 8: What is Business Management? Definition, Fundamentals and its Effects.
» e-Learning Chapter 9: What is Business Analysis? Definition, Techniques and Methodologies.
» e-Learning Chapter 10: What is Business Project? Definition, Types of Project Management.
» e-Learning Chapter 11: What is Project Life Cycle? Definition, Stages, Phases of Project.
» e-Learning Chapter 12: What is Business Ethics? Definition, Types and its Importance.
» e-Learning Chapter 13: What is Business Intelligence? Definition and Components of BI Tools.
» e-Learning Chapter 14: What is Corporate Social Responsibility? Definition, Types and its Importance.
» e-Learning Chapter 15: What is Business Communication? Definition, Examples and its Importance.
» e-Learning Chapter 16: What are the different Methods, Modes and Types of Business Communication?
» e-Learning Chapter 17: What is Communication Strategy? Definition, Examples and Types of Barriers.
» e-Learning Chapter 18: Business Quiz – Basics of Business for Beginners Module.