Are you aware of basics of investing for beginners course? Do you know why investment is important for economic growth of an individual, companies, societies as well as countries? This will be the great opportunity for you to learn about basics of investment. At the bottom of this article you will find series of chapters, where you can learn about basics of investing for beginners module absolutely for free.
Have you ever thought about how the rich become richest? Have you ever thought of retiring early? Do you know how, when and where to invest? Do you know how to have peaceful life after retirement? All your questions will be cleared after going through basics of investment for beginners guide. Here you will also learn how to calculate simple interest, compounding interest, stock market returns, break even point and much more. Once you complete the course you can take investing quiz to test your knowledge on investment. Important thing to remember is that, you should always have positive mindset to be calm and patient when investing.
Investing For Beginners Module
In this tutorial e-learning course you will learn the basics of investing. Main focus of this course is on investing theory and empowers you to take investment decisions. Here you can invest yourself to take first step toward learning basics of investing. Once basic concepts are cleared, then you can enhance your knowledge by reading investing books as well.
E-learning Investing Course Details
Course duration for Investing for Beginners Module is approximately 80 minutes. This course consists of series of chapters given below. At the end of the tutorial course you can take the quiz to check how far you have understood about investing. You can publish your quiz score’s on website and share with your team-mates and friends also. Best of luck!
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Basics of Investing for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is Investment and its objectives?
- Chapter 2: Why is Investment important for Economic growth?
- Chapter 3: Ways to Invest your Money and Make Profit
- Chapter 4: Best Investment Opportunities for your Retirement Income
- Chapter 5: What are the Legal Matters you should know before Investing?
- Chapter 6: Different Types of Investment Risks Involved in Investing
- Chapter 7: When and How to Invest in Stocks?
- Chapter 8: How Positive Attitude can improve your Investing mindset?
- Chapter 9: Should you Borrow Money to Invest in Stock Markets or Funds
- Chapter 10: 5 Rules of Thumb - To be consider before making Investments
- Chapter 11: How to Calculate Stock Market Returns and Break Even Point?
- Chapter 12: How to Calculate Compound Interest and Simple Interest?
- Chapter 13: Rule of 72, 114 and 144 of Compounding Interest formula
- Chapter 14: What is the Difference between Trading, Investment and Speculation?
- Chapter 15: How to become a Smart Investor or a Successful Investor
- Chapter 16: Investing Quiz – Basics of Investing for Beginners Module
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?