This is a quiz for your Accounting expertise. Take online accounting quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge on “Basics of Accounting for Beginners module”. Accounting knowledge is very important in today’s world to track your progress and lack accounting knowledge is mostly not acceptable at personal and organization level. Let us check how much do you understand about accounting concepts and principles.
Let us check how much do you understand about what is Accounting along with different types of accounts. Quiz will examine your learning on accounting objectives, branches along with its process. Hope you have reviewed what are assets, liabilities, revenue, current assets, current liabilities and expenses in accounting. Expecting that you know how to maintain single entry system as well as double entry system. It is really important that you know about trial balance, general ledger, balance sheet, profit and loss statement in accounting terms. Take a quiz at the end of “Accounting for Beginners tutorial course” and test your knowledge on accounting related matters and scenarios.
Accounting Quiz - Accounting for Beginners
0 of 10 questions completed
There are total 10 question each caring 10 points. Maximum points you can earn is 100 if you answer all the questions correctly. Do not forget there is a time frame for the quiz. Click on the “Start Quiz” button to start the quiz.
Best of Luck !
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Thank you for taking the quiz. Check out your quiz summary and submit your quiz result on website so that everyone can see your score.
Scoreboard: Accounting Quiz - Accounting for Beginners
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Read E-Learning Tutorial Courses - 100% Free for All
Basics of Accounting for Beginners
- Chapter 1: What is Accounting with Examples
- Chapter 2: Objectives of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Types of Accounts
- Chapter 4: Branches of Accounting
- Chapter 5: Accounting Process
- Chapter 6: What is Assets and Current Assets?
- Chapter 7: What is Liability and Current Liabilities?
- Chapter 8: What is Revenue and Expenses?
- Chapter 9: What is a Single Entry System?
- Chapter 10: What is Double Entry System?
- Chapter 11: What are Journal Entries? Format and Examples
- Chapter 12: What Is a General Ledger? Format with Example
- Chapter 13: What is a Trial Balance? Examples and Limitations
- Chapter 14: What is a Profit and Loss Statement or Income Statement?
- Chapter 15: What is a Balance Sheet? Definition, Format and Examples
- Chapter 16: What is Managerial Accounting? Role, Job and Objectives
- Take a Quiz: Accounting Quiz – Basics of Accounting for Beginners Module
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?