What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletters or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize better respond to your individual experience.
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service to more effectively respond to your customer requests and support needs.
- To process transactions, Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails to your email address providing information, respond to inquiries, occasional company news, updates, related product or service information or other requests or else questions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms and Conditions.
This policy was last edited on 2015-12-01